Kimberly Penland, Ph.D., FNP-BC
Phone: 260.399.7700, ext. 8527
- Doctor of Philosophy – University of Arizona
- Master of Science in Nursing – University of Saint Francis, 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Saint Francis, 1998
Selected Honors and Awards
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Nurses of Indiana (CAPNI)
- American Geriatrics Society (AGS)
- National Gerontological Nursing Association (NGNA)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- “Nutrition Care in Nursing Homes: Exploring the Role of the Interdisciplinary Team” – Western Institute of Nursing; April 2008
Garden Grove, Calif.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Family Nurse Practitioner
View Kimberly Penland’s curriculum vitae.