Nancy Maier, MSN, RN
Phone: 260.399.7700, ext. 8509
- Master of Science in Nursing – Indiana University, 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of Evansville, 1981
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Indiana State Nurses Association (ISNA)
- National League of Nursing (NLN)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Pediatric clinical nurse specialist
- Ashenburg, M., Lambert, S., Maier, N., & McAliley, L. (1996). Easing the wait: Development of a pager program for families. Pediatric Nursing, 22(2), 103.
- Maier, N.P. (1995). Examining the feasibility of hospital-based intervention for mothers and their drug-exposed neonates. Pediatric Nursing, 21(2), 169-172.
- Preuss, N., McAliley, L., & Ashenberg, M. (1992). A hierarchical approach to unit based nursing orientation. Journal of Nursing Staff Development.
- Preuss, N., Perez, R., Randall, J., Reese, C., Rust, J., & Smith, A. (1986). Continued help in lending direction: A nurse to nurse communication system. Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing.
- Lutheran Social Services
- Delegate, 2003-present
- Board member, 2003-2011
- Ascension Lutheran School – school nursing services and consultation, 2007-present
- Focus on Health – volunteer, spring 2013
- Lutheran Early Response Team – trained responder, 2013
View Nancy Maier’s curriculum vitae.